Translate

quinta-feira, 5 de abril de 2018

A little holiday fun [PICS]

Hey there, my cute little babies! How've ya'll been?
As you all know, even though marriage doesn't quite agree with my bondage lifestyle, I still do whatever I can to have some fun from time to time.
My lovely husband allows me to have fun with old time friends, such as Rafa and Wolfy. They're my closest friends and I'm very grateful for their unconditional friendship.  I think we work well together because we have similar craziness levels lol.
Today's pics are a courtesy from Wolfy - @outsiderwolf - I wonder why I'm always trying to turn him into a kidnapped baby...  Maybe it's my paternal instincts, or maybe it's because he indulges me with my obsession about mixing bdsm and infantilism.
Anyway... he seems to like it! What do you guys think?

Ps. I'm posting this from my phone, I hope the layout is ok.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário