Translate

terça-feira, 12 de março de 2013

Infantilistas brasileiros no Blog ABYSITTER!



Que legal, bebês! Fiquei muito feliz que a reportagem do UOL também repercutiu lá fora.

Um adendo aos bebês internacionais:

And my many thanks and hugs to Inky, for taking the time to translate the whole article, and to Cwis. I'm so happy you love sharks and diapers too! Your blog is awesome. I've just found out about it today and I'm already loving it. ^_^
 Sorry guys.. Making a two-language version of every single post here would take like... almost forever. LoL! I'm kinda lazy, and this blog is more addressed to other Brazilian babies. But feel free to use the 'google translate' button! It's not really accurate, but it helps you to have an overall idea of what I'm talking about. 
I also have MSN/Skype. Look me up! drisdano@hotmail.com (Send me an e-mail first if you're adding me. Somehow the program only works if I add you too.)

Creio que muitos de vocês já viram o Inky nos círculos ABDL. Ele é um baby muito fofinho e legal.

O post do Abysitter é este aqui:
 http://abysitter.blogspot.com.br/2013/03/abdl-brazil-and-baby-shark.html

Sigam o blog porque o conteúdo é muito legal. :)

Um comentário:

  1. Puxa, que legal que a reportagem teve uma repercussão (parece-me que foi boa) lá fora! Acessei o blog e já estou seguindo, tem muita coisa boa e eu também o recomendo.
    Grande abraço!

    ResponderExcluir